Bigtreetech Octopus Pro (446)
BIGTREETECH Octopus Pro is a very powerful motherboard with 8 stepper driver support, so this motherboard can control up to 8 different axes. This feature is especially suitable for multi-colour printing and tool changer, for the use of different tools/modules such as different 3D print heads, laser engraving, laser cutting etc. All fantasies and ideas of modifications can be realised.
The mainboard is compatible with Klipper, RepRap and Marlin and supports Raspberry Pi and Octoprint.
There are 2 variants of the Octopus Pro:
- Octopus Pro F446 (180 Mhz ARM-Cortex-M4 CPU & 512 KB flash memory)
- Octopus Pro F429 (168 Mhz ARM-Cortex-M4 CPU & 1MB flash memory)
8 Powerful Stepper Drivers
8 powerful stepper drivers provide more stable operation.
5V level for stepper motor drivers and 60V motor input voltage contribute to better performance and reduction of pulse loss.
168Mhz ARM Cortex-M4 CPU or 180Mhz ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
BIGTREETECH Octopus Pro uses a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series chip with a core frequency of 168 or 180 MHz, providing enough power to realise even the most demanding applications and ideas.
NTC100K Onboard MAX31865 Chip
For NTC100K & PT100/PT1000 high-temperature thermistors.
Compatible Stepper Driver Interfaces: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- LCD display (LCD12864, LCD2004 etc.)
- TFT touch screens
- 6 x controllable PWM fans
- 2 x normal fans
- 3 x adjustable voltages for the fans (5V, 12V and 24V)
- 8 x stepper driver connections
- Raspberry PI Interface
- CAN BUS, SPI and I2C for extensions
- Dual Z-axis
- 4 x heating cartridge connections
- RGB LED
- WiFi interface for ESP8266 based modules
- BL-Touch and other auto-levelling upgrades